1999 C5 Corvette Convertible, Black w/Black Top, Light Oak and Black Interior
Reasonably Priced At $16,900
(Private sale. No Georgia sales tax)
Very nicely equipped with lots of extras. Brand new drilled and slotted rotors and ceramic disc brake pads and all around. Brand new front and excellent rear Michelin Pilot Sport All Season Zero Pressure tires. Meticulously cared for and driven by a mature responsible Corvette enthusiast. Regularly serviced. Have records. Never raced or abused. Stock mechanicals other than for a twin snorkel polished alloy air intake with dual K & N filters (looks great!). Never have used anything but BP/Amoco 93 octane fuel and Mobil 1 synthetic oil. All GM Service Bulletin procedures and reliability updates have been performed. Most would say looks and drives nearly new. A very classy Vette.
Click the individual photos to enlarge
Factory equipped as follows:
Click the Thumbnail Image Below to Enlarge
and View the Original Factory Window Sticker:
Additional Added OEM Equipment:
● Y2K chrome wheels, GM OEM thin spoke type
● Original wagon wheels also come with car at no extra cost
● Fog Lamps, GM OEM
Added Non-Factory Extra Equipment:
● Alpine 6 Disc trunk mount CD player (nice neat quality install)
● Polished alloy twin snorkel air intake with dual K & N filters
● 4 large chrome 3 ¾ inch exhaust tips
● Clear protective vinyl membrane gravel guard cover on front bumper
● Premium floor mats w/ C5 Corvette embroidered emblems
● Clear plastic rocker protective covers
● Chrome "Corvette" letter inserts, front and rear
● And More
Of Particular Interest:
● 2 brand new front and 2 excellent rear Michelin Pilot Sport Zero Pressure run flat tires.
● Brand new drilled and slotted zinc coated disc brake rotors on all 4 wheels.
● Brand new GM Delco ceramic disc brake pads on all 4 wheels.
● New Optima Red Top Gel Battery.
● Fresh serpentine belts and four new idler pulleys.
● All GM Service Bulletin procedures and reliability updates applicable to this model completed.
● Added passenger side air bag cut-off switch (government certified) to carry my grandchildren.
● GREAT Gas mileage! 27-28 + reliable highway MPG (really!).
● No lien or payoff hassles. I have a clear title.
● I have owned Black Beauty for over eight years.
● Reason for selling - Buying another Vette!!
The Webmaster of this site assumes no liability for any content displayed here or for your use of this website. Use of this website is entirely at your own risk. All products, services and logos mentioned or used on this website are the registered trademarks of their respective companies. No warranties are expressed or implied in any manner as to the accuracy of any information appearing on this website. Your use of the website constitutes your acceptance of these terms. Questions, problems or issues regarding this site should be directed to the Webmaster.
Copyright © 2011, Jerry A. Erbesfield